1. Davis V, Christilaw JE, Edwards C, Francoeur D, Grant LJ, Parish B, Saraf-Dhar R, Steben M. SOGC Clinical Practice Guidelines. Policy Statement No. 87. Lesbian Health Guidelines. Journal of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada. 2000;22(3):202-205. http://sogc.medical.org/SOGCnet/sogc_docs/common/guide/pdfs/ps87.pdf. Accessed on July 18, 2003.
3. White JC, Dull VT. Room for Improvement: Communication between Lesbians and Primary Care Providers. In Ponticelli CM, Ed. Gateways to Improving Lesbian Health and Health Care: Opening Doors. 1998. The Haworth Press, Inc. Binghamton, NY. pp. 95-110.
7. Hudspith M. Caring for Lesbian Health: A Resource for Canadian Health Care Providers, Policy Makers and Planners, Revised Edition. 2001. Health Canada. http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/english/women/facts_issues/lesbian_health.htm. Accessed October 24, 2003.
9. Anonymous [Council on Scientific Affairs, American Medical Association]. Health care needs of gay men and lesbians in the United States. Journal of the American Medical Association. 1996;275(17):1354-1359.
12. Tiemann AK, Kennedy SA, Haga MP. Rural Lesbians' Strategies for Coming Out to Health Care Professionals. In Ponticelli CM, Ed. Gateways to Improving Lesbian Health and Health Care: Opening Doors. pp. 61-75. Binghamton, NY. The Haworth Press, Inc.; 1998.